- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs 1/2 can heinz tomato soup
- 1 onion 1 egg
- other half of tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp. white vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 3 tbsp. diana sauce honey garlic
- 3 tbsp. prepared mustard
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a geased 6 cup casserole dish and set aside.
Mix together wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add to top of meat mixture in the casseole dish. Top with 3 bay leaves and cook at 350 degrees for 1.25 hours until brown on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture