This is a family recipe To keep it special, I only make this twice a year (Thanksgiving & Christmas) If there is anymore of this left the day after, you can use it like a dip
- 1 can of "Cream of Celery"
- The beaten eggs (2)
- 1 Cup of Mayo
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (I use Monterey)
- 1 Small Onion [or half of a larger one] (Chopped as finely as you like)
- 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook 2-3 Bundles of fresh Broccoli (Chop finely when done) Mix in large bowl. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins.
If you like, sprinkle a thin layer of bread crumbs on top for the last 15 mins.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.