Cheesy Parmesean Dip
- 2 8 Ounce Packets of Softened Cream Cheese
- 8 Ounce Wedge Parmesean Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup minced Onion
- 2 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise add more if it seems to thick
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400°. Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Bake in a small ungreased covered casserole dish for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!