- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/2 juice of fresh lemon or lime
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toss all ingredients in food processor and chop to medium consistency.
You'll also love
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (277 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke Dip 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Bake 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Mango Avocado Salsa 3.4/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.