- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/2 juice of fresh lemon or lime
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toss all ingredients in food processor and chop to medium consistency.
You'll also love
- cream cheese taco bake 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Roasted tomatoes with goat cheese... 3.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Heirloom tomato Salsa 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Red Enchilada Sauce 3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.