Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Keeps in airtight container for a few days (if you can manage to not eat it all up)
You can play with this recipe and add other ingredients to your taste. ie, more corn, more beans, more anaheims for more heat, etc.....
You'll also love
- Rava Idly 4.5/5 (3 Votes)
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chip Protein Bars 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Jalepeno Chili with Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!