Green apple and prosciutto salsa over cod
A tarty partner for your favourite whitefish
Green apple and prosciutto salsa over cod. Discover our recipe.
- 1 green apple
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 slices chopped prosciutto and/or small hunk of diced fried pancetta
- juice of 1/2 lime, other half reserved
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Favourite whitefish (I chose cod) to serve 2
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400. Douse whitefish with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake on baking sheet 20 minutes
Prepare salsa ingredients and combine
Squeeze other half of lime over fish, Spoon salsa over each serving, and enjoy!
Be sure to squeeze lime juice over apples quickly to avoid browning
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Hot, melt-in-your-mouth cheesy goodness... In just a few minutes!
Bake 15 min at 350°f