The best Mexican black beans recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Mexican black beans recipes
Simplistic Mexican Pasta
A very simple and easy (almost one-dish) Mexican pasta dish that even a die-hard pasta hater will enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cooked elbows pasta
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Fiesta-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
I love stuffed peppers. They’re simple to make, there are so many varieties you can put together, and when do
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Medium-Large Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Corn Kernels (frozen is fine)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions