The best Mexican black beans recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Mexican black beans recipes
Simplistic Mexican Pasta
A very simple and easy (almost one-dish) Mexican pasta dish that even a die-hard pasta hater will enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cooked elbows pasta
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Fiesta-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato, diced
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
I love stuffed peppers. They’re simple to make, there are so many varieties you can put together, and when do
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Medium-Large Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/2 Small Onion, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Corn Kernels (frozen is fine)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions, Optional