Corn salsa recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Corn salsa recipes
Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato
Corn Salsa like Chipotle makes it
Mix it all together, taste, add if needed
- 2 cups frozen or fresh corn
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp finely chopped jalapeño
- with or without seeds
- 1-2 tsp sliced green onions (just the tops)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2-3 tsp lime juice
sweet corn salsa
- 1/2c white vinegar
- 1c sugar
- 1c olive oil
- 2 cans white sweet corn (drain)
- 1 can black beans (drain and rinse)
- 1 can black eyed peas (drain)
- 4 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 4oz can chopped jalapenos (drain)
- 1 4oz jar pimentoes (drain)
- 1/2 - 1 onion chopped