The best spicy salsa recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Spicy salsa recipes
Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa
This salsa is sweet and spicy
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lg can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, seeded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 green onions, sliced
Peruvian Salsa VerdeRecipewe ♡
This spicy, green cilantro based sauce is my version of a very popular Peruvian salsa
- 1 bunch cilantro(stems removed)
- 1 small red onion
- 3-4 sweet colored peppers
- 1 large jalapeno(seeds removed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
By jkallenof5, Diva and the Cowboy
- 5 qts peeled diced tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp cornstarch mix with cold tomatoes
- 2 large bell peppers diced 1 3/4 c
- 3-5 garlic cloves or 1/8 tsp dried garlic
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 3 T salt
- 1 T chili powder
- 1T crushed red pepper
- 5 jalapeno peppers
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 t cumin
- 1 T cilantro
- 3 cups V8 spicy hot
Rustic Roasted Tomato Salsa
Heat a small skillet over medium heat, and dry roast the peppers and garlic, until soft and blotchy in spots
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 15-ounce can diced fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, in juice
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
In a medium bowl mix together chilies, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, garlic, and cilantro
- 2 mild long green chilies chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 white onion minced
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro leaves chopped
- salt to taste