Salsa verde recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Salsa verde recipes
Peruvian Salsa VerdeRecipewe ♡
This spicy, green cilantro based sauce is my version of a very popular Peruvian salsa
- 1 bunch cilantro(stems removed)
- 1 small red onion
- 3-4 sweet colored peppers
- 1 large jalapeno(seeds removed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Goes great with chips or any Mexican dish
- 1 1/2 lbs. TOMATILLOS
- 1 tsp. CUMMINO
- 1 med. white or purple ONION (I prefer white)
- 2 med cloves GARLIC
- 4-6 JALEPENOS (adjust to taste)
- 1 Tbsp LIME JUICE
fresh salsa verde
- onion garlic jalapeno bell pepper cilantro capers anchovies garlic lemon olive oil salt pepper
DELICIOUS Verde Salsa
- 3 Vine Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 White Onion
- 1-2 Bunches of Cilantro (add to taste)
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno Pepper (deseed for less spice)
- 1 Can Mild Rotel
- 1 Can Hot Rotel
- 3 Limes
- Sea Salt to Taste