Recipes with capers - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: recipes with fish
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Capers recipes
Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek Yougurt Sauce
Whether you start with fresh salmon or use leftover cooked salmon, you can serve these cakes with sauce as a main d...
- 1 1/4 Pounds Salmon Filet
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper plus 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonniase
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Greek yougurt
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon capers, drained and chopped
25 Dinners-For-One That Will Make You Feel Complete
Eating alone doesn't have to mean straight out of the pot over the stove. Treat yourself to one of these 25 satisfying dinners-for-one!
fresh salsa verde
- onion garlic jalapeno bell pepper cilantro capers anchovies garlic lemon olive oil salt pepper
30 Savory Dishes With Sweet Ingredients
Discover incredible flavor fusions with these 30 savory recipes embellished with sweet ingredients!
2 chicken breast pieces slice them into 2 thin slices each; pound(u can use knife) sprinkle salt, ground pepper an...