Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
2 chicken breast pieces slice them into 2 thin slices each; pound(u can use knife)
sprinkle salt, ground pepper and very lil chilly powder
coat chicken in maida very lightly
heat 2 tbsp olive oil , fry chicken,, keep aside the chicken
In the same pan add
add crushed(washed) capers fry
add 1 clove of crushed garlic fry for some time
add 1/2 cup dry white wine
evaporate it to half
add lime juice 1 tsp
add 3/4 cup chicken stock
add artichoke hearts cook for some time
add 1/2 cup tomato basil sauce
add fried chicken and simmer just for a minute.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.