Black bean salsa recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Black bean salsa recipes
Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato, diced
Paula’S House Seasoning, Paula'S Silly Salt & Paula'S Corny Salsa
Here is a homemade version of Paula Deen's Silly Salt that is super easy to make and absolutely worth it
- Listed below for each recipe!
sweet corn salsa
- 1/2c white vinegar
- 1c sugar
- 1c olive oil
- 2 cans white sweet corn (drain)
- 1 can black beans (drain and rinse)
- 1 can black eyed peas (drain)
- 4 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 4oz can chopped jalapenos (drain)
- 1 4oz jar pimentoes (drain)
- 1/2 - 1 onion chopped