Black bean salsa recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Black bean salsa recipes
Black Bean White Corn Salsa
Delicious as a dip for tortilla chips or as a filling inside soft tortillas or as a relish to any Mexican meal
- 2 15oz cans of black beans-drained
- 1 C white corn-thawed
- 1 Red diced Belled pepper
- 1/8 C red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic-crushed/minced
- 1 anaheim chili-seeds removed
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro-chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato, diced
Paula’S House Seasoning, Paula'S Silly Salt & Paula'S Corny Salsa
Here is a homemade version of Paula Deen's Silly Salt that is super easy to make and absolutely worth it
- Listed below for each recipe!
sweet corn salsa
- 1/2c white vinegar
- 1c sugar
- 1c olive oil
- 2 cans white sweet corn (drain)
- 1 can black beans (drain and rinse)
- 1 can black eyed peas (drain)
- 4 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 4oz can chopped jalapenos (drain)
- 1 4oz jar pimentoes (drain)
- 1/2 - 1 onion chopped