- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°.
Whisk together milk and eggs; sprinkle in flour and whisk until smooth. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, pepperoni, cheese, and basil.
Divide batter between 8 silicone cups and bake for 20 minutes or until popovers are puffed and golden.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Cheesy Shepherds Pie 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna and Egg Tea Biscuit 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Feta Cheese Bites 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Jess' Devilled Eggs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (298 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!