- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cups ice cold
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 2tablespoon olive oil
- 5 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour, plus more for dusting
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
in small bowl, using a fork, stir the yest into the warm water.about 5 minutes
in anither small bow, combine the cold water, sugar,salt, and olive oil, stir ti dissolve the sugar and salt.
to make the dough ny hand place 5 1/2 cup of the four in a large bowl, make a weel in the center of the four and stir in the yeast mixteure along with the cold water mixture. using a wooden spoon, mix the dough, incorporating as much of the four as possible, turn the dough outon a lightly foured work surface and knead until soft and elastic, 10 to 12 minutes. it will still be a little sticky but shouldn't stick to your hand.
to prepare the dough for rising, cut the dough into third to form three even portions, each weighing 15 ounces . with foured hsnds pick uo one portion pf dough and pull the opposite edged together, wrapping them underneath toward the center to form a tight , smooth ball.
let to double in size, proceed with any topping style
preheat oven 400 f and bake.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!