- Pizza dough/ pastry dough
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Roll out dough into 2 round large discs
Put the slices of tomatoes topped with your favorite toppings
Put the other disc over the toppings.
Using a glass cut out rounds (like shown in the picture)
Fry in hot oil or bake until golden.
Enjoy with your favorite Marinara sauce.
Use your favorite toppings and add or subtract the ingredients to your preference.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Hamburger caserole 4.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Itailan Meatballs 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!