- Pizza dough/ pastry dough
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Roll out dough into 2 round large discs
Put the slices of tomatoes topped with your favorite toppings
Put the other disc over the toppings.
Using a glass cut out rounds (like shown in the picture)
Fry in hot oil or bake until golden.
Enjoy with your favorite Marinara sauce.
Use your favorite toppings and add or subtract the ingredients to your preference.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (286 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.6/5 (210 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!