Sydney's Spice bread
It is a satisfying bread for any occasion, morning, day, or night! With a different taste of flavors after each bite, So please pick me to be the winner, so I can be on the table at your next dinner!
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Coco powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of salt
- spoonful of pumpkin pie spice (1/2 to 1 TBSP)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add your wet ingredients to the eggs and stir.
Simply pour the egg mixture into the dry mixture and STIR LIKE CRAZY! Grease a 9 x 9 pan and pour your batter in. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes . Check if it's done by inserting a toothpick in the center. Enjoy, hope you like it!!!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegetable Pot Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandma's Banana Bread 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Pie Crust 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Traditional Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!