Pizza with sausage, peppers and green olives
By Sandrah du blog Un p'tit tour en cuisine
- 1 pizza crust - homemade or store bought
- 1 medium jar of tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp herbs de provence
- 4 sausages
- 1 small pepper
- 2/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 oz green olives
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Meanwhile peel the onion and mix with tomato sauce, add herbs de provence and mix, reserving the sauce.
Wash peppers and cut into thin slices, cut the sausages into chunks and olives.
Spread dough on a baking sheet using a rolling pin, spoon the tomato sauce and then add the mushrooms peppers, sausage and olives, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake for 20 min
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!