Rate this recipe 4/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 head cauliflower
- celery stalk chopped
- onion chopped
- tomato diced
- 10 olives sliced
- bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz chopped velvetta cheese
- 2 tbsp french dressing
- 2 tbsp mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all together and chill for 24 hours.
You'll also love
- Peggy's Secret Ceasar 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Eggs and Celery 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cheesy Parmesean Dip 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Spring Salad 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Seafood Casserole 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Fudge 3.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Potato foam and... 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe