Bacon, Broccoli, and Cauliflower Salad
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut up
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up
- 1 med. purple onion
- 2 c. med shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 lbs. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Dressing: 1/3 c. sugar
- 2-3 c. miracle whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Chop veggies into small pieces.
Add bacon and cheese.
Mix dressing and add to mixture and stir until coated evenly. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!