Matt's Beet & Potato Salad
- Pickled canned beets
- Spanish onion
- 2 or 3 boiled eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil potatoes - still firm enough not to fall apart. Dry and cool before next step. Cool boiled eggs as well.
Chop beets and keep beet juice. Mix potatoes, beets and onion in large bowl. Add salt & mayo. Add eggs and pickled beet juice. Chill for 30m before eating.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.