Beet and carrot juice
You must have a juicer to make this recipe. Even though this juice is only vegetables the sweet flavor of the beets and the bite of the ginger provide a delicious flavor and a burst of energy!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 0 Picture
- 2 beets
- 1 large carrot
- 1 1/2 inch piece of ginger (more depending on you preference)
- *optional: if you like sweeter juice try adding an apple (though the carrot and beets are already sweet)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Throw everything into your juicer and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Cilantro Fish 3.2/5 (218 Votes)
- Carrot Loaf 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Vichy carrots 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Herring Undercover 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Copycat King’s Hawaiian Rolls 3.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Beet root pops 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to peel ginger like a pro
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!
Review this recipe