Beet and carrot juice
You must have a juicer to make this recipe. Even though this juice is only vegetables the sweet flavor of the beets and the bite of the ginger provide a delicious flavor and a burst of energy!
- 2 beets
- 1 large carrot
- 1 1/2 inch piece of ginger (more depending on you preference)
- *optional: if you like sweeter juice try adding an apple (though the carrot and beets are already sweet)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Throw everything into your juicer and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Carrot Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Fried carrot tops with chickpea... 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Ginger Snaps 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Pickled Beets 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted beet with vinaigrette 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!