Rise 'n Shine Strawberry Surprise Shake
Full of bright berrilicious flavours sure to give you get up and go energy!
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2c blackberries
- 1/2c blueberries
- 1 1/2c almond or soy milk
- 3tbs vanilla yogurt
- 2tbsp bran
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender/processor blend all ingredients.
- Serving: 2
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Grab a stray and enjoy!
Wash and discard strawberry stems
You'll also love
- Drink- Mango creamshake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (225 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Capsicum (Green pepper) - Tamarind... 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry Peach Smoothie 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!