Rise 'n Shine Strawberry Surprise Shake
Full of bright berrilicious flavours sure to give you get up and go energy!
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2c blackberries
- 1/2c blueberries
- 1 1/2c almond or soy milk
- 3tbs vanilla yogurt
- 2tbsp bran
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender/processor blend all ingredients.
- Serving: 2
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Grab a stray and enjoy!
Wash and discard strawberry stems
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!