a yummy milkshake without the ice-cream.
- brown sugar
- (You can sub the milk for fruit juice. If you do I would omit the vanilla and the brown sugar.)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Break the bananas in small pieces and freeze. Once frozen put some in a blender.
Add milk and process until smooth. Add a spoon of vanilla and a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar. Process until smooth. Add milk as needed to get the desired consistency. (I like mine thick.)
I just made two servings with an almost full blender!
I like to top mine with cinnamon or nutmeg. I did try to swirl some caramel on top which looked really pretty, but froze and was hard to eat. It was good though, but I would probably leave it off next time.
You'll also love
- Razmatazz 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Milk- banana cocktail 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- banana shake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips 2.8/5 (83 Votes)
- Banana Torte 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Don't be BlUE with blueberries 3/5 (14 Votes)
- milkshakes 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheeky Monkey Smoothie 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Review this recipe