- 24 graham wafers
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8-10 ripe bananas
- 500 ml whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix graham wafers and melted butter. Press into the base of a 9x14x2" pan to form the crust, then refridgerate.
Cream 1/2 cup butter, icing sugar, eggs and vanilla in a mixer until it resembles a frosting-like texture. Spread over graham cracker base and keep in the fridge until it sets.
Slice bananas and layer on top of custard.
Beat whipping cream and sweeten; add vanilla if desired. Spread (or pipe in rosettes) on top of bananas, and chill at least 4 hours.
Try garnishing each slice with extra banana slices (fresh or carmelized), toasted coconut, or a drizzle of caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1446 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1138 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (942 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (85 Votes)
- Gone bananas for gold 5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Riviera Torte 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.