Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips. Discover our recipe.
- -1 1/2 sticks of butter butter at room temperature (soft)
- -generous 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- -generous 3/4 cup of raw sugar
- -2 tsp vanilla sugar
- -2 cups of flour
- -1 egg
- -2 Banana well mashed with a fork
- -generous 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- -2 Teaspoons of baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter with three sugars.
- Add bananas mashed with a fork, baking powder, flour and egg.
- Add the chocolate chips. Pour into a 9 in square pan, lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles or squares. Enjoy it with your fingers when its warm or cool.
Tip: Top with chocolate sauce, delicious!
You'll also love
- Banana Avocado Mash 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Buttermilk Chocolate Scones 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Breads- Naan Rotees 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon, Avocado, and Soy Sauce... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Best Banana Bread 3/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!