By Joly Angelika
Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 cooked beet
- 1/2 a pickled herring
- 2 cooked potatoes
- 2 cooked carrots
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grate beets, potatoes, carrots, eggs. Keep separated. Cut herring and onion into small pieces (or whatever you want)
Place potatoes in the bottom of bowl, add a layer of mayonnaise.
Next the herring.
Place onion. Add mayonnaise.
Add the eggs.
Put a layer of carrots and mayonnaise.
Put the beets and mayonnaise. Let stand and unfold on plate for a beautifully layered dish.
You'll also love
- Quinoa Stuffed Portabella 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Grill Tinfoil Potatos 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Potato foam and... 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Spiced carrot souffle 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Beetroot halwa 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe