By Joly Angelika
- 1 cooked beet
- 1/2 a pickled herring
- 2 cooked potatoes
- 2 cooked carrots
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grate beets, potatoes, carrots, eggs. Keep separated. Cut herring and onion into small pieces (or whatever you want)
Place potatoes in the bottom of bowl, add a layer of mayonnaise.
Next the herring.
Place onion. Add mayonnaise.
Add the eggs.
Put a layer of carrots and mayonnaise.
Put the beets and mayonnaise. Let stand and unfold on plate for a beautifully layered dish.
You'll also love
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cayenne Pepper Jelly 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sinful Potatoes 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bestest Stew Ever 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.8/5 (63 Votes)
- Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Pancakes 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!