Cayenne Pepper Jelly
Makes eight 8 oz jars
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (27 Votes)
- 3/4 pounds cayenne peppers
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 oz liquid pectin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash peppers and cut off stems.
Puree peppers with 1 cup vinegar.
in large sauce pan combine puree, 1 cup vinegar, and sugar. Boil 10 minutes.
Stir in liquid pectin. Boil 1 minute.
Ladle into hot jars. Process 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Red Pepper Jam 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Herring Undercover 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Quinoa Stuffed Portabella 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Jam 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Salsa Sauce 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pear Apricot Jam 2.7/5 (105 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Carb-Free Pepper Toast
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe