Eggplant with sundried tomatoes
- 5 eggplants
- Dried tomatoes, about 1 cup, more or less choice
- 1 red pepper
- 2 small onions
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Brown chopper onions in a large skillet or wok in olive oil or the juice of sun-dried tomatoes, it's even better!
- Add the diced pepper, and cook covered for few minutes while you cut the eggplant into medium sized pieces.
- Add the eggplant, cover and cook for about 15min.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes cut into slices, and cook for about 5 minutes or more: the eggplant should be melting, but not overcooked.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.6/5 (220 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (248 Votes)
- Awesome Fry Bread 3.3/5 (235 Votes)
- Stuffed Pepper in Tomato Sauce 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Tiramisu 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Salmon Wellington 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pepper Chicken Masala 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!