Eggplant with sundried tomatoes
- 5 eggplants
- Dried tomatoes, about 1 cup, more or less choice
- 1 red pepper
- 2 small onions
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Brown chopper onions in a large skillet or wok in olive oil or the juice of sun-dried tomatoes, it's even better!
- Add the diced pepper, and cook covered for few minutes while you cut the eggplant into medium sized pieces.
- Add the eggplant, cover and cook for about 15min.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes cut into slices, and cook for about 5 minutes or more: the eggplant should be melting, but not overcooked.
You'll also love
- Scratch Mac & Cheese 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Great Red Pepper and Beef Chili... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Eggplant with garlic 3.5/5 (186 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!