Red Pepper Jam
- 4 red peppers
- Scant 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and seed the red peppers, cut into small pieces.
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the peppers, cook until soft.
Add sugar and stir continuously until small bubbles form. Remove from heat and store in a jam jar. Great on toast with goat cheese!
You'll also love
- Crunchy Tapenade Appetizers 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Cherry tomatoes stuffed with... 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Sole and Roasted Vegetables 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Raspberry and Currant Jam 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Cayenne Pepper Jelly 3.7/5 (26 Votes)