Red Pepper Jam
- 4 red peppers
- Scant 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and seed the red peppers, cut into small pieces.
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the peppers, cook until soft.
Add sugar and stir continuously until small bubbles form. Remove from heat and store in a jam jar. Great on toast with goat cheese!
You'll also love
- Deviled eggs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Grapefruit and Oranges Marmalade 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Vegan Spicy Shrimp 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cayenne Pepper Jelly 3.8/5 (11 Votes)