Dutch tomato soup
- Broth - 3 Litre
- Tomato paste - 100 Gram
- carrots - 2 Pieces
- Beef mince - 300 Gram
- Cream - 100 milliliters
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Vermicelli - 150 Gram
- Tomato - 3 pieces
- spices - to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. First we need to take a three-liter pot, pour in water and put it on the stove. While the water boils , Peel onions and cut it in half. When the water boils , the bed in the pan cut onions. Add broth and cook the onion for about twenty minutes .
2 . While the broth is cooked , let's do cooking meatballs . Necessary to prepare the stuffing and then generate from him small meatballs.
3 . Now take out the pan with a slotted spoon from the bulbs and run there meatballs . Carrots cut into rings if large carrots , then cut in half rings . Pour all into meatballs .
4 . Cook tomatoes. Cut slices them , and then another half. All fall asleep in the soup . All mix well . Add a little tomato paste .
5 . Now here we start vermicelli . Cook soup until cooked .
6. At the very end of cooking add the bay leaf and spices. Here you can throw and cloves . That will give our soup a pleasant aroma . The soup is ready . Remove it from the heat and serve. First, pour the cream into a bowl , then pour the soup.
You'll also love
- Dutch Apple Crumbed Pie 3.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Stamppot Hutspot 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Breasts 3/5 (24 Votes)
- Crockpot- sausage vegetable soup 3.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Spaghetti pie (freezer recipe) 3.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Salty mati 3.4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.