Stuffed Meatballs n Sauce
Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in a tomato pesto sauce.Great for football season!Whoop Whoop
- 4 rolls sausage 1 lb.block mozzarella cheese green pesto sauce
- 1 lg. can tomato sauce 3 lg. cans whole tomatos
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut mozzarella into small cubes and place in centers of rolled sausage.SEE TIPS
Bake at 350 for 10 -22 min. Done when cheese just starts oozing out.
In crock pot or Lg. saucepan mash with hands whole tomatos add tomato sauce and 3 tbsp. pesto.Mix well and heat.
Heat your tomato pesto sauce on medium add meatballs.
When fully heated turn to low.
Do not make meatballs too big or will not cook threw!!Make them all same size and check regularly to keep from loosing all your cheese.
You'll also love
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (240 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Shepard's Pie 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Grandma Wood's Yorkshire Crackney... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheese Sauce (using dry milk) 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!