Slow Cooker Teriayki Chicken
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. Chicken breasts
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. gluten free soy sauce
- 3 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. water
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Put everything except cornstarch and water in crockpot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Once done remove chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
Pour liquid in medium saucepan, bring to a poil. Mix cornstarch and water and add to saucpan. Reduce to a simmer and allow to thicken for 2-3 minutes stirring frequently.
Add chicken to saucepan. Coat and heat through.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Instant Tacos 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy Cordon bleu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oriental Cole Slaw 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Chicken Sauce 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baby's Mashed Potatoes and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cinnamon Clove Rump Roast 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.