Oriental Cole Slaw
This tangy side dish is perfect for a BBQ, picnic, or potluck.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 package of cole slaw, washed and dried
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- garlic, to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 - package of Ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1/3 cup cashews (use more or less, if desired)
Place cole slaw in a medium bowl and set aside. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, olive oil, ginger, and garlic to create the dressing.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Break Ramen noodles in half, and then break into pieces. Break cashews into quartered pieces. Spread Ramen and cashews out on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with chicken flavor packet. Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake Ramen and cashews for 10-15 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and mix together with cole slaw and dressing. Serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Corn Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower sALAD 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Peggy's Secret Ceasar 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Chicken Sauce 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Crunchy Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Jab Che Noodles 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cabbage Noodles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Noodle Salad 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Review this recipe