Peggy's Secret Ceasar
- Lettuce romane or head
- 1 sm cucumber diced
- 1/2 small diced red onion
- Bacon bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Caesar salad dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash lettuce & break up into bite size pieces
Add remaining ingredients, toss.
Add desired amount of dressing & serve
Add cooked chopped boneless chicken chunks to make it hardier.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.