Bread Bowl, quick version
- Any thick-crust, artisan bread from Panera, CM, Kroger, etc.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take loaf. Cut in half. At the curved end, cut straight parallel to citing board so the bread bowl has a base. Then, dig out the soft, squishy, yummy part of the bread, leaving a film around the edges and the crust.
Heap the soup into it and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!