- Jalapeño peppers
- Cream cheese softened
- Creole spice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice one side of the peppers. Use rubber gloves and remove all seeds.
Stuff with cream cheese and squeeze the pepper together. Roll the bacon around the pepper. Mix the spices together and roll the pepper in the spices.
Bake 350 for 45 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.
A better cut of bacon makes a huge difference
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!