Homemade and super delicious!
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 package cream cheese (you won't use the whole thing, about 1 tsp per popper)
- 3 fresh jalapeños
- 5-6 strips of cooked bacon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Oven pre-heated to 350 degrees F.
Cut the jalapeños in half remove seeds. Cut each in half again and cut into fourths.
Roll out dough and cut each perforated triangle in half.
Place a dollop of cream cheese a piece or two of jalapeño and bacon in the middle of each triangle.
Bring the corners of the triangle together and press together at the top as well as at the edges to keep the filling in.
Bake 10-15 until golden brown minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes to cool before serving
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!