Recipes with bacon and crescent rolls - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon and crescent rolls recipes
Bacon Pinwheel Rolls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 375. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray
- 1 (8 oz) package Crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Homemade and super delicious!
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 package cream cheese (you won't use the whole thing, about 1 tsp per popper)
- 3 fresh jalapeños
- 5-6 strips of cooked bacon
Cheesy Spinach Triangles
great side or appetizer and snack
- 8 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- garlic & onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- bacon bits, optional
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Heat oven to 375°F
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, f...
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 2 tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Chopped Green Onions
Cream Cheese Bacon Cresents
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 tub (8oz) chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Bacon Burger Roll
Heat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet; drain
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 2/3 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg. (235 g) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
JALAPENO POPPER BITES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 6-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and diced finely
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)