Recipes with bacon and crescent rolls - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon and crescent rolls recipes
Homemade and super delicious!
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 package cream cheese (you won't use the whole thing, about 1 tsp per popper)
- 3 fresh jalapeños
- 5-6 strips of cooked bacon
Bacon Pinwheel Rolls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 375. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray
- 1 (8 oz) package Crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Cheesy Spinach Triangles
great side or appetizer and snack
- 8 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- garlic & onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- bacon bits, optional
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Heat oven to 375°F
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, f...
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 2 tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Chopped Green Onions
Cream Cheese Bacon Cresents
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 tub (8oz) chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Bacon Burger Roll
Heat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet; drain
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 2/3 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg. (235 g) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
JALAPENO POPPER BITES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 6-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and diced finely
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!