Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients except crescent dough.
Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough triangles, adding about 1 tsp. to each. Roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point sides down, on baking sheet.
Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Jalapeño Poppers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Veggie appetizer pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe