5 Low-Calorie Cheeses for Figure-Conscious Gourmets
Cheese has a reputation of being the first thing to cut when you're watching what you eat...but it doesn't have to be that way! Here are some lighter varieties to satisfy your cheese cravings.
Place 5: Camembert
This French favorite has just 140 calories per 40 grams!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!