Ooey, Gooey Brazilian Cheese Puffs with Just 3 Ingredients
This quick and easy Brazilian appetizer is gluten-free and takes just minutes!
3-Ingredient Cheese Bread
Just three ingredients and a few simple steps are all that is separating you from this cheesy indulgence. We've tested and approved it: it's a perfect snack or appetizer for any occasion! Here's how to make it.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!