Our best recipes for a crowd - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated For a crowd recipes
Better Than Sex Appetizer Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
5 Healthy, Ramadan-friendly Recipes
Muslim dietician Nour Zibdeh shares 5 HEALTHY recipes you're SURE to enjoy!
Small stuffed mushrooms (appetizers)
Peel the mushrooms and carefully remove the stems
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Soft cheese with herbs
Fast 5: Easy Korean Recipes You Can Master Now
Why settle for your usual lazy, boring dinner?
Trio of appetizers
Get fancy for your next hosting gig! Discover our recipe
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 garlic and herb cheese
- Tomato / goat
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 goat cheese
- 12 olives
- olive oil
- Tomato / duck:
- 2 tomatoes
- 12 slices of smoked duck breast
- balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- A few basil leaves
Crab Stuffed Pepper Appetizers
By Mimm du blog Les Délices de Mimm
Dip the peppers in a pan of boiling water and cook about 15 minutes
- 6 mini-peppers
- 3-4 ounces of cooked crabmeat
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped herbs (chives
Kitchen HACK: How To Open A Jar Without Breaking Your Hands
You don't need to be a muscle man to open jars.
Crunchy Tapenade Appetizers
By Instant craquant
Mix the olives, anchovy fillets, capers and garlic
- 1 package of large white corn tortilla chips
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz pitted black olives
- 2 oz anchovy fillets (desalted)
- 2 oz capers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer
Cut the hot dog as shown in the diagram
- Hot Dogs
- Cream Cheese
- Room Temperature
- Diced Red Bell Pepper
- Appetizer Picks
Smoked Salmon appetizersRecipewe ♡
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Smoked Salmon appetizers. Discover our recipe
- Smoked Salmon
- Cucumber (I like to use an english cucumber so I don't have to peel it)
- Cream cheese
Party-Ready Taco Salad Chip Dip
combine cream cheese, taco seasoning, and taco sauce together
- *8 oz cream cheese
- *dry packet ortega taco seasoning
- *taco sauce 8oz
- *shredded lettuce
- *chopped tomatoes
- *shredded cheese
- *tortilla chips
Crispy Crab Appetizer
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Make bread crumbs in food processor so they are chopped up fine
- 1 pound crab meat
- 3 slices of white bread
- crust removed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp parsley
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Heat oven to 375°F
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls