Party-Ready Taco Salad Chip Dip
- *8 oz cream cheese
- *dry packet ortega taco seasoning
- *taco sauce 8oz
- *shredded lettuce
- *chopped tomatoes
- *shredded cheese
- *tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
combine cream cheese, taco seasoning, and taco sauce together. Spread out mixture into a pan or some kind of container (easier with rectangle shape).
Spread shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and chopped tomatoes over mixture.
Let mixture sit in fridge for two hours and serve with chips.
You'll also love
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Melon Citrus Salad 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Nacho Cheese Dip 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetarian eggplant, my way 2.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!