Taco dip recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Taco dip recipes
1-2-3 Taco Dip
This is a fun appetizer for any occasion
- 16 oz. tub of sour cream (fat free or regular)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
Multi layered chip dip
- refried beans
- green onions
- chili peppers
- sour cream
By Lorrie Levere
Mix first 3 ingredients together and spread on a platter
- 16 oz. sour cream, 16 oz. cream cheese, 2 packages of taco seasoning mix, salsa, veggies that you would use for tacos.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 14oz-16oz Can Refried Beans without meat
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Pkg Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbl Water
Party-Ready Taco Salad Chip Dip
combine cream cheese, taco seasoning, and taco sauce together
- *8 oz cream cheese
- *dry packet ortega taco seasoning
- *taco sauce 8oz
- *shredded lettuce
- *chopped tomatoes
- *shredded cheese
- *tortilla chips
Moms 7 layer Dip
Make a layer of beans on the bottom of a casserole dish
- - Refried beans 1 Large can (any brand)
- - Guacamole (homemade)
- - Sour cream 16 oz
- - Taco seasoning
- - Shredded cheese
- - Tomatoes (chopped or diced)
- - olives slices
- - Green onions (chopped)
Brown hamburger and drain grease
- 1 lb hamburger
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning