- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 14oz-16oz Can Refried Beans without meat
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Pkg Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbl Water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef. Drain excess grease from ground beef. Add refried beans, taco seasoning and water to ground beef. Spread into 9 x13 baking pan.
Layer remaining ingredients. Spread sour cream over meat mixture. Spread salsa over sour cream. Top with cheese.
Bake at 350 until cheese is melted.
If desired, do not bake and add a layer of chopped lettuce and layer of chopped tomatoes. Serve with dipping chips.
You'll also love
- May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Hot Clam Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's aloo tikian with chole... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- sweedish meatballs 2.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Thousand Island Taco Salad 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Denise's Chicken Soup 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!