Gluten and Dairy Free
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Frozen peas, carrots and corn
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Boil water for pasta, once boiling add pasta and frozen peas, carrots and corn and cook.
Brown beef, drain fat. Add onion soup mix, sauce and water and mix. Boil until thick stirring constantly.
Once thickened add pasta and vegetables to the sauce and mix together
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Nana's Rice pilaf 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark... 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers Casserole 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Dinner 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Beans 3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.