Stuffed Peppers Casserole
All the flavor of stuffed peppers without the stuffed fuss.
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 green pepper
- 1 box Rice A Roni Spanish Rice
- 1 can Hunts chopped tomatoes (green pepper
- and celery flavored)
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheese
- ½ medium sized onion
- ½ bag Kraft crumbles cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter as needed for rice and saute
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare rice according to package directions.
At the same time, brown hamburger and drain.
Using butter, saute green peppers and onions, then add to hamburger.
After rice is finished, add can of tomatoes, including liquid. Add hamburger mix and cheese. Place in casserole dish. Add cheese crumbles.
Bake at 375 degrees until casserole is bubbly (about 30 minutes).
You'll also love
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST... 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- stuffed croissant 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Mom's Sloppy Joes 2.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!