Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe sauces
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 large onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and stuff in bell peppers. Wrap each in foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- Grilled Portobello, Bell Pepper... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Kalach 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sorghum Fried Cornbread 2.8/5 (190 Votes)
- Chili 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream of Potato Soup 3/5 (5 Votes)
- stuffed croissant 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Luncheon Casserole 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!