Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe sauces
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 large onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and stuff in bell peppers. Wrap each in foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- Grilled Portobello, Bell Pepper... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Memaw's Spam,String beans &... 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage Leaves 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Channa masala (Garbanzo beans) 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers Casserole 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 2.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Patties 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!