Ground beef stuffed peppers recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Ground beef stuffed peppers recipes
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and stuff in bell peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe sauces
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup rice
- 1 large onion
This is my own personal recipe
- 2 Green Peppers
- 1/4 LB Ground Beef
- 1/4 LB Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 dash of Salt
- 1 dash of Pepper
- 1 Cup any flavor Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Instant White Rice
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese